Chris Joined Tipton in 2015 as an architectural designer in our education and dining studio. A graduate of LSU’s School of Architecture, Chris was recognized by the college for outstanding performance for four consecutive years and was an architectural designer for LSU’s Coastal Sustainability Studio. In the firm, Chris continues to excel and aspire to excellence approaching each design opportunity as a means to improve realities.
A former member of LSU’s Tiger Band, Chris continues to pursue his passion for music education as an instructor and designer. He coordinates high school music education programs throughout Louisiana and works as a music educator in a performing arts organization based out of Michigan.
- Bachelor of Architecture Louisiana State University 2015
- 1 year with Tipton Associates
- Associate AIA
- Student Center, University of Kentucky (w/Perkins+Will and Omni)
- Gibbons Hall, James Madison University (with Moseley)
- Retirement Community Dining Renovations, Bishop Gadsden
- Temporary Dining Facility, James Madison University
- New Student Commons, Eastern Kentucky University (w/ RTA)
* denotes work completed prior to joining Tipton Associates