Tipton Associates seeks an Architect or Architectural Intern with a minimum of 3–5 years verifiable experience to support University Dining, Higher Education, Student Life, and Civic projects. The position requires an individual who enjoys collaboration and problem solving and can work in a team-based environment. The individual will be responsible for developing presentation quality plans and renderings during early design phases, as well as producing Construction Documents for construction.
- 3–5 verifiable years Architectural experience
- Professional degree in Architecture. Licensed or seeking licensure.
- Revit knowledge is mandatory
- Proficient in rendering and presentation software preferred: Enscape, InDesign, Photoshop
- Strong communication, organizational, and client service skills
With our constant pipeline of creative projects at leading universities around the country, this is an excellent opportunity for professional growth. At Tipton, we value mentorship—with in-house continuing education courses, engaged leaders, and conference opportunities. This position is full-time, with benefits. We offer highly competitive compensation including participation in profit sharing. Rate of Pay depends on experience. Please email resume and portfolio to email@example.com. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
COVID-19 considerations: We follow the CDC Guidelines and any mandates by the Governor of Louisiana or Mayor of Baton Rouge, LA
Education: Bachelor’s at minimum (Required)
- Verifiable Architecture: 3 years (Required)
- Revit: 3 years (Required)
- Rendering & Presentation (Enscape, InDesign and Photoshop: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location