Tipton Associates seeks an Architect or Architectural Intern with verifiable experience to support University Dining, Higher Education, Student Life, and Civic projects. The position requires an individual who enjoys collaboration and problem solving and can work in a team-based environment. The individual will be responsible for developing presentation quality plans and renderings during early design phases, as well as producing Construction Documents for construction.
- Verifiable architectural experience
- Professional degree in Architecture. Licensed or seeking licensure.
- Revit knowledge
- Proficient in rendering and presentation software preferred: Enscape, InDesign, Photoshop
- Strong communication, organizational, and client service skills
With our constant pipeline of creative projects at leading universities around the country, this is an excellent opportunity for professional growth. At Tipton, we value mentorship—with in-house continuing education courses, engaged leaders, and conference opportunities. This position is full-time, with benefits. We offer highly competitive compensation including participation in profit sharing. Rate of Pay depends on experience. Please email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
Education: B.Arch. degree required
Work Location: Baton Rouge, LA