Jennifer Hall, MBA
Business Development Director
Jennifer began her professional career in sales, marketing, public relations and management in 2001, and joined the administrative staff of Tipton in 2005.
In addition to marketing and business development for the firm, Jennifer has taken a leadership role and is an active participant in the Tipton Associates Community Outreach Committee. Her passion for the critical nature of elevating education in our community makes her a natural fit to the abundant education design projects to which we contribute.
Outside the office, Jennifer’s leadership and community activism is demonstrated in the Mid City Community currently serving on the Creative Communities Committee, Facelift Design Review Committee, and is a Past President of the Mid City Merchants Association. She relishes her time spent at the beach or pool-side. Her competitive and winning nature is evident as an avid NFL football fan.
- Masters of Business Administration Louisiana State University 2008
- Bachelor of Science ISDS Louisiana State University 2001
- 9 years with Tipton Associates
- 4 years with other firms
- Society for Marketing Professional Services
- Parish Comprehensive Plan, West Baton Rouge Parish
Partnership with Sasaki
West Baton Rouge Parish
- City of Ruston Comprehensive Plan “Ruston 21”
Partnership with ABW Architects and Sasaki
- Community Park Planning, City of New Roads
New Roads, LA
* denotes work completed prior to joining Tipton Associates