Elizabeth Dyer Spedale, AIA
Liz joined the Tipton team in 2019. It seems design is in Liz’s genes; her grandfather was an architect and her mom is a ceramics artist. After working as a Graphic Designer, she returned to Louisiana State University to pursue a Master’s in Architecture. Liz is now an Architect in our dining studio.
In her spare time Liz is involved with Habitat for Humanity Women’s Build. She loves historic preservations and is an active member of both “Preserve Louisiana” and “Preservation Resource Center” in New Orleans. Liz also enjoys traveling to new cities to visit historical and new architectural projects.
- Master of Architecture Louisiana State University 2013
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Louisiana State University 2008
- Louisiana License No. 8453 2016
- NCARB Certificate No. 83930 2016
- Joined Tipton April, 2019
- 6 years with other firms