Tipton Associates Seeking Graphic / Writer/ Communications Coordinator to Join our Team
We are Currently Seeking Part-Time Graphic / Writer/ Communications Coordinator to Join our Team!
September 19, 2019 - Firm News
Graphic /Writer/Communications Coordinator
Part – Time
Responsible for various graphic, marketing, administrative and communication functions of the organization’s services by performing the following job responsibilities.
Job Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Develops and standardizes formats of all proposals for the firm.
- Develops and maintains firm marketing materials, including brochures, project photography and photography coordination for various projects.
- Prepares computer graphics for proposals and presentations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, create brochures, develop and submit Public Relations materials to various entities.
- Maintain developing resume and project information sheets
- Maintain information tracking systems regarding CRM
- Assists with proposal production and coordination by gathering historic materials for the first meeting with the client, such as brochures and descriptions of projects the firm has completed that are like what the prospective client is planning.
- Completing formal RFQ, RFP proposal request.
Social Media/Communication *Manages, creates and updates social media content (website, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
Must be proficient in the following software:
- Graphics software – Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Word processing – Microsoft Word
- Spreadsheets – Microsoft Excel
- Presentations – Microsoft PowerPoint
- Various Marketing Projects – Microsoft Publisher
The Graphic/ Marketing Communication Coordinator should be a highly creative and motivated individual. This person should always be organized and willing to market the firm in the best possible light.
Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphics or communications from an accredited four-year college or university. Verifiable 3-5 years of excellent work experience may be substituted.
Applicants please send resume to: Apply@tipton-associates.com